How To Order
- Have a clear idea of design and space available for cages/flights before contacting us and when measuring this space please allow for any discrepancies i.e. sloping roof or walls, pipes and protrusions.
- Decide which cage fronts are required, bearing in mind that punch bar, chroming and plastic fronts will have an additional cost.
- Email or preferably call and talk to Barry, who will discuss your requirements and be able to give you a quote.
- If you decide to place an order then a 50% deposit is usually required to reserve a slot in our build schedule.
- Orders are usually completed approximately 4-6 weeks after receipt of the deposit. Please note that certain times of the year can be busier than others depending on bird breeding seasons.
- The method of delivery/transport (or collection) will be discussed and arranged on the completion of order, when the balance of payment will become due.
- Our methods of payment are either cheque or, preferably, on-line banking:
Account Name: BJS of Worcester Ltd
Sort Code: 30-99-90
Account No: 83304860
Unfortunately we do not take credit/debit cards or Paypal as the banks charge us for the use of these facilities and we feel they already get enough of our money through their normal bank charges!